Uniqso Wig Review.


Wahh~ Halloween is closing in, who is excited?! From the pictures I think you could already guess ya girl over here is pretty excited.

Here is another review on one of Uniqso's products, this time it's a wig. The shipping is always quick from them. I received these in just 2 weeks. As I have mentioned before, they're based in Malaysia.

 The quality of the wig is so silky soft, I've not had my hair that soft in a good long years now and when I put on this wig I just couldn't stop touching it. It honestly makes you feel like ãƒ½(≧≦)ノ Ya feel? This was actually a cosplay wig from the anime "Inu x boku SS" (Link here) but I wasn't planning on cosplaying as the character, I just loved the colour of the wig, hue. Since it was suuuper long, it was quite hard to keep it from tangling so I had to cut off a bit of the length and thin the bottom a little using thinning scissors. Also, the bangs looked a little weird so I just gave myself a front fringe. Other than that, ts'all loveee. 

Using Halloween is a perfect excuse to dress up, so why not hop along onto Uniqso and check out all the amazeballs products they sell?! If you do decide to purchase anything, I have a 10% discount code for y'all. Just enter "JANICE10" at checkout! 

Oh, not to forget, Anime expo is also this weekend!




I dunno why the purple looks so intense here, I promise it's not that intense in real life. In fact it looks a lot darker than in all these pictures.




Oops, you could see my hair peeking through at the back. I couldn't be asked to tuck it all in so I just tied it in a low pony tail. 










I know, it still looks suuuper long but don't worry I am gonna cut it a lot shorter.

 For 10% discount on any purchase for UNIQSO, use my code "JANICE10" at checkout!

Thank you!

Janice
xoxo

Share This Article:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment